Ozark S1 - Thoughts

 E1: Sugarwood

What I'm seeing looks sketch. What I'm hearing sounds like news. Welcome to the first few minutes lol. I must be sick because I really thought there was a cut up body in that cooler that was being dragged around.

I've seen this one guy somewhere. I don't know his name on the show yet and I DEF don't know his name in real life. I'm not going to google it right now though since I'm already multitasking. OMG, he's a freak lmao. Op. his name is Marty. That MF was really not paying attention to the convo for some adult content :X

I don't like Marty's friend already. He's a little too "college dude" for me. Seems like he's a bad influence and doesn't know how to make good decisions. Just rubs me the wrong way. 

Ok this lady of the night knows waaay too much about Marty lol. HAHAHAHA his imagination is amazing.

I think this missing money problem was that one friend (Bruce) I mentioned earlier. Marty is not dying today. Ya boy is too smart for that. At least some of Bruce's stupidity came in clutch for Marty.

This man's wife aint shit and that is a lot of schmoney.

Poor guy. All this just to save an ungrateful family and a whore. But, you make your bed, you gotta lay in it. 


E2: Blue Cat

Wendy. This bitch. She is really out here protecting the dude she was cheating on her husband with. If she don't stop smh. I don't like her, she really wanna get mad because her husband, "business partner " now, wans to talk a little shit after all that.

Omg this MF really was enjoying that dog with the peanut butter *dead*

Fetishes right. Weird for some, normal for others. They really got a pregnant lady (like ready to pop pregnant) on this stripper pole lol. Poor Marty wasn't slick enough for the owner. 

Stupid teenage girl believing a stupid teenage boy.

I can't believe Wendy really put the down payment on the house without talking to Marty as was agreed upon. This Sherrif is also horrible, but I feel like he may come in handy later. 

Tragedy... but my boy Marty is smarter than what you think.

He's not going to do it. Absolutely no way... I knew it.

Also, go Wendy for being blunt with your kids, didn't see that one coming.


E3: My Dripping Sleep

I really wish these damn kids would stop calling their parents by their first names. If that was my mom I would've got the voice smacked out of me lol.

This little delinquent chick is smart though. Too smart. I feel like she will be on the right side by the end of this if she doesn't end up dead. Ha, but Marty is smarter, and also blunt when he wants to be lol.

Oof, that's tough. You think you know someone.

Wendy is definitely starting to freak out a bit too much.

These vultures are sketch and I wish they would show us what the heck they're pecking at.

OOOH Marty is out here at this club.. hmm. Hidden agenda?

These MFs are really out here about to make Ruth go ape shit on them if they don't stop their fuckery. I'm a little butthurt that she's planning on betraying Marty; but, I feel like she wont go through with what she says.

E4: Tonight We Improvise

"Sounded pretty fluent to me" Girl if you don't stop lol. - You know, I really thought this show was going to be about some kind of magic or something ancient and here we are dealing with money laundering.

Gosh this Ruth girl is really out here being too slick. Gotta put her to better use.

Not what I meant by better use. OOOOHHH she did that hahahaha.

Ok, I'm starting to think there's some magical stuff at play again or at least something weird. But not. Idk. I don't feel like the Cartel is doing the killing of these animals. I also don't think it's that trailer family.

Welp, I was kind of right about one part, I think. However, I am definitely losing interest quick in this entire show so I'm going to need it to pick up before I give up.

Also, these idiots must not know sound carries over water SMH. Got a whole kid listening in on their conversation.

Ruth complains way too much.

 AAAAND boom goes the dynamite.

Dude does this guy watch any other videos? The second time I saw it (this is the 3rd) I thought the chick looked like his wife, pero idk.

OOOOOh I think this former strip club owner is fuuuuuuuuucccked. Or maybe Marty is. Or both?

Well former strip club owner was. What about Marty?

E5: Ruling Days

Welp that's what you get for trying to play the hero, you better be glad you survived that. Idk how people can swim in water they can't even see their hand under, that shit would've been given me the heebie-jeebies. Anyway, I noticed at the intro of episode 4, the O had 4 pictures, I didn't take note of them before, but I am going to for this episode because I feel like that tells you all you need to know about the episode. So, lets test it. This episode has an American flag, a church, an upside down boot and a flower. I feel like the church may have something to do with homeboy who got shot in the chest at the beginning, maybe even that group of boat church people that showed like 2 episodes ago. 

Any who, I wish these turds would just call the cops. Spoke too soon. But Marty is def in trouble now, from too many angles.

This old man that lives in the basement knows a little more than he's letting on. A lot more in my opinion.

What's planted underneath all those crops?

Marty has smash this bartender chick.

HA I'm glad that chick got clocked.

I don't trust this homo hater. Yikes.

Listen to the old man girl.

Well, there goes the church symbol. Possibly also the American flag if we're going for not so obvious things. 

This guy is fighting his homo curiosities too much :X

This trailer boy has some potential. Also, forgot to mention, Ruth stepping up. maybe the future of their generations has some hope after all.

I just realized, those crops can be what that flower was there for. Just didn't manage to understand the upside down boot thing. But OMG they passing out Bibles with druuuuugs. I can not! Marty just doesn't even know the kind of bird shit he keeps stepping in lmao. Poor guy. Dun dun duuuun.

E6: Book of Truth

OMG OMG OMG I can't. This episode's already on some fuckery.

Ok so the pictures on this episode are a rat, binoculars, a ladder for a pool? and a jar with eyeballs. I am going to just throw a wild guess out there of what happens in this episode. Someone is going to snitch, someone is being watched, someone will drown? lol and someone will be tortured. Will they all be the same person? Am I even on the right track? Maybe the pool one is wrong.

OK, right off the bat I think we got the swimming one lol, Wendy trying to get the girl to join the swim team.

Damn these drug guys are vicious.

I wonder if the rat was referring to the guy that was on the boat that realized their distribution got messed up.

I have a feeling this Ruth is trying to get out of the illegal shit her family is into.

I just realized OG homo is the undercover cop. And this bear is still fighting even though he already got a taste. SMH

GGs Wendy, you get the money you deserve woman!

Oh, also the being watched part was true, when Marty got kidnapped, those people knew EVERYTHING (mostly) about him and used it against him. 

Yo this bar tender chick is definitely going to get her some Marty. Eventually.

Who TF is Jimmy Hoffa? Viejito out here laughing like it was a joke, but I bet he's not kidding. 

There goes the eyeball jar.

Omg there goes the rat I was talking about. But actually, it was a mouse. It died... Well, no more need to guess what's happening since the show pretty much takes all the guesswork put of it with that intro picture.

I really hope Ruth doesn't do it. 

Homeboys daughter is an idiot.

Phew.

Oop there it is lol. Hubby and wife are about to get down. This is the wife he's been waiting for. Why does she look upset after starting it though? Very confusing.

Dang, Ruth just got the soul smacked out of her.

Wendy is really out here complaining about the smacks as if they were done hard. As if it was painful. Now she's being a little sneak. I can't with this woman. Hypocrite. 

Oh they're in deep shit now.

E7: Nest Box

I can't stand these farming people.

New pictures, swimming goggles, roasting pig, gas can, barbed wire fence. I don't know what to make about these. Maybe the daughter took up swimming after all. There may be a cookout. Hopefully the farm gets lit up and someone's escaping jail or prison? 

This little boy is a learner. 

Ruth is definitely going to see her daddy at some point in this episode, se we'll see. He will probably mess dude up that smacked her if he does.

This guy with Wendy is sketch. Op that was a quick reveal lol.

OMG this kid is too smart lol. His teacher is ready to punch him in the throat. His little quiet self almost got left behind, I can't.

This preacher guy is either really brave or really stupid.

Charlotte. Also stupid.

Ruth's daddy is the worst and I hate that she's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I kind of feel something other than dislike for this undercover gay guy. He sort of makes me feel bad for him.

These morons are so busy fighting they're not paying attention to their kid outside drowning... They got lucky.

E8: Kaleidoscope

Wow. That was unexpected. Also, I'm not sure if that was a flashback or real time because they seem too happy after a fight for this to be now. 

Anyway, the photographs are, a jungle gym (if that's what it's called) with kids in it. Golf clubs, a pregnancy test and spilled pills. So, Marty is probably making a deal at a golf club, buying a gulf club, or getting beat by a golf club. The pregnancy test, I bet it's for Charlottes ol' dumb ass. (Even if it's not, she's still stupid.) OMG it could also be her parents since they were getting it on! Totally forgot about that. And obviously someone's on drugs.

Definitely a flashback, I think. Unless these guys are pretending that they don't know each other.

OOOOOOHHH Maybe the test IS for the flashback part! I'm so confused right now lol.

Alright, the golf course has come into play. I think this is part of a flashback too...

If this next scene is a flashback I will understand better. OMG this copper is with a different dude!

Ok I am no less confused than before. Is this whole episode a flashback? 

The title of the episode means a constantly changing pattern or sequence of objects or elements.

Yea, these are definitely flashbacks. This episode makes more sense now.

Aw, was she pregnant with a third? She may have lost it in the accident. 

There go the drugs.


I'M FALLING ASLEEP HERE



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 4 Reasons Today's Youth is Suicidal

Surprising Benefits Of Washing Dishes