I'm Sorry (Note to Self)


 This draft title(I'm Sorry)- has been sitting here since 8/3/19. Here goes (2/25/22) (Note to self. Added today)


I'm sorry for the times I made you feel like you were less than enough. For when I didn't give you the credit you deserved. For making it feel like it was your fault.                                                      


I'm sorry for making you suck in your stomach and making you feel self-conscious. For making fun of your double chin and your facial hair. For making you feel like just because you're not the typical girl, you are not amazing.

I'm sorry for making you a liar just to make you more appealing. For making you feel like that was the only way people would like you. For helping you pack one lie on top of another, then forgetting them and leaving you to the wolves.

I'm sorry I can't help you make up your mind. For being unmotivated and indecisive. For not going for it.

I'm sorry for giving up so easily. For being too afraid to try something you may fail to do the first time. For not even trying. 

I'm sorry the screams are so loud they drown out your thoughts. Maybe some music will help overpower them.

I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to have your back. But I'm here now. I will care for you 'til my last breath. 

Never again will you feel like you are not enough. 

Never again will you feel underappreciated or culpable. 

Never again will you feel unappreciated. 

Never will you be purposely mistreated, scarred or bruised. 

Never will you ever believe you are anything less than amazing. Never again will I make you lie; because you are grander than you think, and you don't need to cushion your experiences to seem interesting.

 I will work on helping you be more decisive and motivated.

 I will help you go for it.

 I will not let you give up. 

I will be there for you when you are afraid, so you don't give up on yourself.

Don't let the screams bother you, that's all they are, I won't let them hurt you.



Until next time.


                -LocaSmiles


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 4 Reasons Today's Youth is Suicidal

Surprising Benefits Of Washing Dishes